Selling Complex Solutions
State-of-the-art online training
Proven to help you win more business!
Learn more. Retain More. At your own pace and at your own place.
Thanks Adventace! Our accomplishments have been extraordinary:
- Largest contract size nearly quadrupled & contract size nearly doubled
- 78% of my sellers achieved quota
- New license sales grew by 91%
- Finished Q1 of next fiscal year at 143% of plan
- Sellers are comfortable calling 2 levels higher.
Increase in Product Sales
Improvement in Performance Metrics
Increase in Pipelines
Increase in Contract Values
Selling Complex Solutions
Selling Complex Solutions is the course for you if you:
- Deal with potentially large buying committees who have difficult-to-solve needs,
- Your products and services are conceptual or intangible,
- Sell cycles are long and have many steps, or
- Your products and services are perceived to be expensive.
Selling Complex Solutions will help you differentiate yourself and win, even if you got in after your competitors! It will help you make effective calls to “above the power line” buyers, manage and control buying committees, and define, manage, qualify, control, and successfully close your sell cycles.
Resulting benefits include increased win rates, increased average revenue per sale, and shorter sell cycles.
PREREQUISITE: Selling Solutions
Course Video Examples
Selling Complex Solutions is the course for you if you deal with buying committees who have difficult to solve needs, or your solutions include products and/or services that are conceptual, intangible or perceived to be expensive, or your sell cycles are long and have many steps. Selling Complex Solutions will help you differentiate yourself and win (even if you got in after your competitors)! It will help you make effective calls to “above the power line” buyers, manage and control buying committees, and define, manage, qualify, control, and close your sell cycles. Resulting benefits include increased win rates, increased average revenue per sale, and shorter sell cycles.
With that in mind, and leveraging what you learned in Selling Solutions, you will learn how to effectively determine that your buyer is “above the power line,” get that buyer to agree to the sequence of events leading to a buy decision, provide a Letter of Understanding email to control the sell cycle, and then how to effectively execute that sell leading up to and including negotiating the close.
Benefits include increased win rates, increased average revenue per sale, and shorter sell cycles. Here are some of the successes our clients have achieved:
- SolidWorks increased product sales by as much as 647%
- TransUnion sealed a $25M deal while their account execs achieved “Trusted Advisor” status
- OpinionLab won contracts with 137 “targeted logos”
- Newforma achieved revenue targets eight consecutive quarters
- Epsilon tripled their win rate.
Sales Call Qualification
- How to determine members of the buying committee
- Sales calls to buying committee members
Presenting your findings to the committee
- Effective use of Impact Trees™ to pull committee together
- Getting the committee “marching in the same direction”
Executing the Sell Cycle
- How to present a plan to the buyer that includes buyer and seller requirements for the sell cycle, and gain the buyer's agreement
- How to manage people and resources during the sell cycle
- How to prove your capabilities
- How to utilize Management Opportunity REviews (MORE’s) for ongoing internal evaluation and resource planning
- How to sell fee-based events during the sell cycle
- Development of implementation plans that link buying committee members to timed delivery of benefits
- How to developed a buyer-oriented and buyer-owned value justification
- How to build success metrics during the sell-cycle
Presenting to the Buying Committee and Closing the Sale
- Using the Proposal Review as your Closing Event
- Strategies to minimize buyer risk to successfully close
- How to open the Proposal Review meeting
- How to set up the close and comfortably ask for the business
- When closing, successfully dealing with the buyer who initially says, “no”
- Negotiating the close
Here's What You'll Get
Unlimited Access to over 30 training modules
Complete electronic manual
Scripts to assist you on sales calls and with sell cycles
Templates for field use
Our Learning Platform
Adventace LMS operates on one of the world’s top learning platforms, Talent LMS. This award-winning learning management system is cloud-based, easy-to-use and intuitive. TalentLMS has been rated Best Customer Experience and Best User Experience. You can learn more at TalentLMS.