What is Sales Enablement?
Sales Enablement is a strategic discipline owned by a cross-section of senior managers designed to increase sales results and productivity by providing integrated content at the right time and in the right format, training aligned with that content, and coaching services for salespeople and frontline sales managers along the entire customer’s journey, powered by technology, and managed to performance metrics.
How Important is it?
Our Experience & Approach
The Big Picture of Sales Enablement
As reflected in our Big Picture of Sales Enablement image shown below, our services help you take a comprehensive view to ensure success.
Sales Enablement Services
- Executive Leadership: Ensuring that the right executives own and guide the efforts.
- Sales Enablement Manager: Helping you make sure that the program is properly managed.
- Cross-Functional Team: Normally a team from marketing, sales, product development and potentially other groups, depending on your organization, must be involved to ensure that the content developed is optimal.
- Knowledge Library: We will help you build your Knowledge Library (KL), the online database where information from your experts has been captured, organized, and categorized into highly useful knowledge tools. These tools are designed to help your sales people in every key step of the sales call and sell cycle process, aligned with the “buyer’s journey.” We will help you make sure that you have the right content in the right format and at the right time!
- Planning: We help you build a project plan, including a review process to ensure the highest of quality.
- Training: Whether new hire on-boarding or offering a brand new solution, we will help you make sure your team is ready to go.
- Metric-Based Results: We help you make sure that you have the right metrics in place to track sales enablement success and, if gaps exist, how to rectify them quickly.
- Coaching: We will help your sales management team optimize their coaching capabilities to in turn optimize seller performance.
Automated Sales Enablement Tools
The automation of Sales Enablement Tools is the “icing on the cake,” ensuring delivery of the right content at the right time in the right format.
Shown in the image is an email we call a Letter of Understanding. It is generated in only 2-4 minutes, and is a key Sales Enablement Tool to help a sales person define, manage, qualify, control, and shorten sales cycles, all while differentiating the sales person!
Sales Enablement Success!
Increase in Product Sales
Improvement in Performance Metrics
Increase in Pipelines