High Performance Sales Management
We provide Sales Managers with The Four Pillars of Sales Management. The purpose of the Four Pillars is to better enable Sales to become the best sales coaches they can possibly be! It will also help more effectively run their sales operation. The Four Pillars of Sales Management are shown below.
Description of the Four Pillars of Sales Management™
The objectives of the High Performance Sales Management Workshop are to help Sales Managers effectively:
- Understand the selling skills that make up successful sales people
- Understand how to create a “High Performance Sales Environment”, where they can confidently achieve their growth objectives, achieve predictable results, help their sellers measurably and in a sustained manner improve their performance
- Determine very early in a sell cycle where an opportunity could have problems and then help the seller rectify the problem(s)
- Qualify/disqualify opportunities early in the sell cycle and on a continuous basis
- Help their sellers build and maintain balanced sales pipelines
- Determine the selling skills impacting a sales persons performance and long-term potential
- Design “surgical” action plans to help sellers overcome selling difficulties
- Measure performance improvement
- Understand how to effectively run periodic sales operations reviews to create the long-term, highly effective sales culture they want.
- Using an Action Plan for Sell Cycle control, continuous qualification and rapid closure
- Opportunity Qualification and Resource Planning
- How to prove capabilities in the services/solutions business
- Fee based consulting events
- Helping clients achieve measurable results
- Significance of proposals and proposal discussions with clients
Sales Managers will also understand how to succeed at the critical next step: Deploying High Performance Sales Management in the field to help their sales people and run a more effective operation.
First and second line Sales Managers.
- Our largest contract award size nearly quadrupled
- Average contract size nearly doubled
- 78% of my sellers achieved quota
- New license sales grew by 91%
- We finished the first quarter of our new fiscal year at 143% of plan, and
- My sellers are now comfortable calling two levels higher.
Increase in Product Sales
Improvement in Performance Metrics
Increase in Pipelines