Adventace Learning Management System
- Our largest contract award size nearly quadrupled and contract size nearly doubled
- 78% of my sellers achieved quota
- New license sales grew by 91%
- Finished Q1 of next fiscal year at 143% of plan
- Sellers are comfortable calling 2 levels higher.
As of 2020-09-01
How We Collect Personal Information
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Portal. While you can use many features of the Portal(s) anonymously, you may be required to provide Personal Information to gain access to some of our content or services. Personal Information may include but is not limited to, your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number. For example, we may ask you to provide us with Personal Information that can be used to contact or identify you, including information that you provide by filling in forms on our Portal. This includes information provided to use or receive information about services and offerings from Adventace. For example, when you fill out the “Register Now” form or “Contact” form, you consent to release any Personal Information provided and/or data to us. Likewise, by submitting your Personal Information through the Portal, you are consenting to receive email or other applicable information from us.
How We Use Your Personal Information
- To present our Portal and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us, such as sending you certain information about Adventace’s services and offerings.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Adventace’s assets, where Personal Information held by Adventace about our Portal users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- With your consent.
Collection and Use of Anonymous Information
We will not collect automatic, anonymous information such as browser type and version, browser language, your operating system and platform, and the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet.
How We Protect Information
We have taken commercially reasonable precautions to protect the data and information under our control from misuse, loss, or alteration. Unfortunately, considering the open nature of the internet, no system can ensure complete security and you should take steps to protect your information and transmissions to the Portal.
If at any time after registering for information, you change your mind about receiving information from us, send us a request specifying your new choice. Simply send your request to AdventaceLMS.com.
Links to Third Party Portals
Children Under the Age of 13
We do not sell products or services for purchase by anyone under the age of 13. In accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), we will never knowingly request or solicit personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13, without verifiable parental consent. In the event that we receive actual knowledge that we have collected such personal information without the requisite and verifiable parental consent, we will delete that information from our database as quickly as is practical.
Compliance with Legal Process
Please be aware that we will release specific Personal Information about you if required to do so in order to comply with applicable law or any valid legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, or court order. We may also choose to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Users in California
We do not share your Personal Information with third parties for direct marketing. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of the Portal who are California residents to request and obtain from us a list of what personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year and the names and addresses of those third parties. Requests may be made only once a year and are free of charge. Under Section 1798.83, we currently do not share any Personal Information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Ready to get started?
Increase in Product Sales
Improvement in Performance Metrics
Increase in Pipelines