As of January 4, 2016
Adventace SMS is comprised of five main components:
- Opportunity Management (Opportunity Analysis, Letters, and Action Plan)
- Pipeline Management and Forecasting
- People Development
- Dashboard metrics
- Extensive set of highly targeted reports and dashboards.
Opportunity ManagementInputs to the Opportunity Record:
- Company and Opportunity information
- Buyer/Job Title, along with:
- Critical Business Issue (populates Letters of Understanding)
- Causes (populates Letters of Understanding)
- Capabilities (populates Letters of Understanding)
- Identification of type of buyer, such as promoter, power promoter, etc.
- From identification of buyer impacts, generation of Impact Tree™
- Management Opportunity Recommendations
- Management Assessment of Seller Skills
- Inspection Decisions
- Opportunity stage achieved (stages viewable if needed) Input to Pipeline Analysis
- New Opportunity Created (NOC)
- Value (value input into pipeline analysis and forecast if A stage or above)
- Developed when an initial conversation has been completed but seller and buyer have not completed the sales call
- Developed when the sales call is completed with a buyer that is below the power line. Includes Critical Business issue, Causes and Capabilities. It will also include the buyer/seller agreement for access to a buyer above the power line.
- Promoter Letter with proof of seller’s capabilities
- Developed when a sales call is completed with an above the power line buyer. Includes all components of Promoter letter except the agreement for access to power, which is replaced by the Action.
- Action Plan – Includes all buyer and seller steps in the sell cycle.
- Power Promoter Letter with proof of seller’s capabilities
- Directed to above power line buyers other than Power Promoter. Includes Critical Business issue, Causes and Capabilities, along with Action Plan previously agreed to with Power Promoter.
- Components of Calls to Additional Buyers with proof of seller’s capabilities
- Records results of proof of capabilities session.
Pipeline Management and ForecastingPopulated from the Opportunity information and inputs from the Pipeline Balance Algorithm Pipeline Balance Algorithm
- Calculates goal vs. actual for NOC’s and $A required for pipeline balance, determines A pipeline gap, and calculates NOC’s required to overcome gap.
- Determines optimal pipeline by stage
- Compares optimal pipeline Vs. actual
- Calculates gap in each stage as a percentage
- Provides visual color-coded pipeline based on gap in each stage
- Each manager level is able to view their direct reports i.e. first line manager views sellers; regional manager views first line managers etc. up to sales Executives.
- Builds weighted 30-60-90 day forecast based on A, A+, NW and W opportunities
People DevelopmentAutomates skill development. Provides skill development systems for sellers, sales managers, channel managers, and senior sales managers. Capability Assessment Criteria
- Each seller and manager skill is rated from 1 (least capable) to 3 (most capable). The characteristics of each capability level per skill are displayed for assignment of skill levels.
- Tracks capability level for each skill and provides ‘trigger” for generation of Personal Development Plans.
- Customizable plans for each seller and manager skill.
Dashboard MetricsCritical metrics are provided in dashboard format, including NOC’s, $A, A/B Ratio, with the ability for manager’s to “drill down” their organization.
Empowering the Sales OperationThe capabilities above help people across the entire sales operation:
- Sales Executives use surgical performance metrics to drive the sales operation top-down, including the ability to “drill down” into the organization, allowing early detection and proactive resolution of problems that could impact results.
- Sales Managers can perform effective pipeline management, seller skill assessment and development, and proactive assessment of opportunities.
- Sellers are able to automatically capture important sales call results, quickly generate buyer-facing deliverables, and effectively manage opportunities and internal resources.
- Sales Operations is better able to “keep their finger on the pulse” of the sales operation and better work with executives to drive and tune the operation.
- Pre-Sales Support is much better able to understand what is driving the buyers through the Impact Tree™, stay in sync with the sales person through the Action Plan, and better execute support steps such as proof of capabilities.
- Marketing is able to understand the highest probability issues impacting buyers and rapidly adapt their programs to the real needs of the marketplace.
- Product and Solution personnel are better able to accurately determine which capabilities result in wins and which need to be added to the product in the future.
- Human Resources is better able to work with management on the surgical development of sellers and managers alike.
- CXO’s are better able to accurately determine the direction of the organization and work with sales executives to proactively drive the organization to attainment of its goals.