Many Sales Executives are concerned about the culture within their sales operations. Innaccurate forecasts, the huge push at quarter-end and year-end to close deals, inconsistent pipelines, turnover of top performers, and managers selling instead of managing are just some of the characteristics of a poor sales culture that results in an underperforming operation (see our blog post Twenty Five Signs of a Bad Sales Culture).
Most inherit and simply “live with it” because they are uncertain about how to achieve the sustainable performance that a positive, proactive sales culture can help them acieve.
But over the past 20+ years we have developed and refined the sales enablement processes, tools, and metrics required to help Sales Executives Create the High Performance Sales Environment®. You can learn more about the seven conditions or building blocks necessary at Create High Performance. We help you take significant steps with the two programs described below:
Programs for Executives
We provide two programs for Executives. At the “front end” we provide our Executive Leadership Workshop. It is designed to help you identify areas within your sales operation (and the organizations that interface with it, such as Marketing) where you may have suboptimal performance. We then determine the course of action required to rectify those problems. As we help you take a holistic approach to running your sale operation, there may be additional programs that we recommend, such as High Performance Sales Management.
As a roll-out commences, our second program for Executives, Change Management, “kicks in.” Here we make sure that you are achieving anticipated results. If we identify areas of suboptimal performance, we work with you to rectify it.
Executive Leadership Workshop
The purpose of the Executive Leadership Workshop is to provide the Executive Team with:
- A definition of and roadmap to the creation of a high performance sales culture
- The role Executives play and the processes and tools needed to drive the operation top-down
- The implications in terms of revenue increases, cost of sales decreases, reduced staff turnover, etc.
- A straight forward approach to implement processes for sellers and sales management
- A roadmap to measurably improve both the skills and performance of every salesperson and sales manager
- A program designed to explicitly reinforce a winning sales culture
- The parameters of success Executives should strive to achieve and the tools to measure them.
Change Management Program
Our globally proven change management system will help you quickly and for the long-term achieve anticipated results! We accomplish this by helping you measure to critical predictive metrics. We will help you determine your organizational baseline, the progress you should make, and then guide, evaluate, and modify your approach to manifest the desired improvements. Where gaps are identified will help you determine what needs to be done today to ensure that objectives are met tomorrow.
Increase in Product Sales
Improvement in Performance Metrics
Increase in Pipelines